A little update about me ^-^

It's kinda frustrating for me to sing and listen to Korean Music cos i don't understand it.So, I started learning Korean and yesterday I managed to talk to a Korean at a Full-of-cute-stuffs-Korean Store^^ actually it wasn't a conversation at all[Teehee!] After paying for the cute sticker that I bought i managed to say KAMSAHAMNIDA !^0^

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Super Junior Day!!!




Happy 4th Birthday Super Junior!
It has been four years since they first debuted in the year of 2005 6th of November TWINS (knockout).
We must admit Super Junior faced alot of issues and problems and accidents, including the present issue involving Super Junior member Kim Young-woon (Kang-in) but up to this day they still stayed together.
You brought your fans so much fun [including myself]^-^
Everyday has been a smiling day for us.
Keep loving each other Suju our support is in yourr side.
Saranghaeyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[♥v♥]